Sunday, August 3, 2008

BIG Update!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I updated!  I've been feeling a bit sick for several weeks, and it finally came to a head this week.  A full blown cold, with lots of congestion to boot.  It's actually the first time I've been *really* sick since Amanda was born, but it is not fun, that's for sure.

And now, without further ado (because I know you want them), here are some pics:

The lady next door's cleaning lady just had a baby, and wanted to borrow a bunch of Amanda's infant stuff, so I brought it out and she had to climb in and test it all again 

Here's me giving Amanda a shoulder ride:

A few weeks ago we took Amanda to the local elementary school and let her play in their playyard:

Amanda has started having "tantrums" when she doesn't want to do what we say.  It's actually pretty funny, because she doesn't quite have it down yet.  Here's her getting down on the floor to start one:

We're getting our house painted (they start tomorrow), and here's the funny wall of our house where we tested swatches:

Amanda the other night sitting at her table:

Anyone who says cats don't like bubbles, hasn't met my cat!  She attacks them like they are bugs!

Amanda playing with bubbles:


And finally, this was last night.  My mom bought Amanda a water table, and she had SO MUCH fun with it!


No comments: