Thursday, April 24, 2008

April fun

Last weekend was filled with fun times! First, on Saturday. Our computer is currently in our guest room since we lost the "office" to the nursery when Amanda was born. Mike stores his comic book collection in there as well. I sat down Saturday morning to check my e-mail and after a few minutes looked over to find this:
The little rugrat had figured out how to open the cupboard and was taking ALL the comic books out! She thought she was just hilarious!
Sunday, we headed to my parent's house to celebrate mine and my sister Erin's birthdays. Amanda loves going outside, so she went out back and found a chair that she insisted on sitting in like a big girl. So I grabbed some shots:

A little later, my dad decided to show her the fish tank. She was FASCINTED by the fish inside!


No comments: