Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LOVING my new camera

I decided on the Canon Rebel T1i.  It's a DSLR, 15 megapixel camera, and so far I am loving it.  I can't believe the quality of pictures it takes.  And I've been reading the manual and perfecting my technique.  Here's some of my favorite pics I took of Kevin at Lake Nacimiento this weekend.


More to come.  I'm also learning how to use our new Adobe Photoshop program to edit images.  Fun stuff!

By the way, I get SUPER mom of the year award.  Look closely at the pictures (the top two I think show it best), and you'll see a fairly large scrape on Kevin's forehead and nose.  Yeah.  That's because as I was packing up for the weekend and going in and out of the front door, Kevin climbed out.  And fell.  Down 2 steps on our front porch.  Face first.  Again.  Yeah... this kid has no fear.

No comments: