Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pictures!

Alright, so here are my latest pictures!
First, a couple of days ago I popped in one of Amanda's new videos she got for her birthday just to see if she'd watch it.  She ran right up to the TV and started clapping and swaying along with the music.  I snapped a pic of her staring up at the screen.  Her favorite is the "Old McDonald Had a Farm" song!



Next, this is from Easter. Amanda had *so* much fun bringing empty eggs we were trying to fill to my grandfather (her great grandfather). I tried to get some pics, and these were the best I got.





Here is also some pictures from the egg hunt. This first one shows us trying to get Andrew or Amanda to find the egg in the brick, and how Amanda finally found it.





I don't know if you can tell, but Amanda's outfit (that I picked out) matches from head to toe. Pink gingham shoes, pink gingham capris and a matching white with pink gingham trim top:


There were bows for her hair too, but they kept falling out, so I left them out. She was so cute :)

No comments: