Thursday, November 13, 2008

...the favorite of girls and boys!

Can you guess what line the title is from? That's right, SLINKY! (It took me a lot longer than I thought to google these lyrics!)

Who walks the stair without a care
It shoots so high in the sky.
Bounce up and down just like a clown.
Everyone knows its Slinky.

The best present yet to give or get
The kids will all want to try.
The hit of the day when you're ready to play
Everyone knows it's Slinky.

It's Slinky, It’s Slinky
for fun it's the best of the toys
It's Slinky, It’s Slinky
the favorite of girls and boys.

Why do I bring this up? Because I found my original metal slinky this weekend while cleaning up the attic! And who do you think decided to play with it?








This next series shows how Amanda still thinks Sophie is her best friend. First, tormenting the sleeping kitty...


Climbing up on the couch with a book to read to Sophie.

"Reading" to Sophie.



No comments: