Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of updates

I have quite a few pictures and updates for you all, but I haven't had the time or energy lately to put them up.

We had Amanda's birthday party last weekend (Feb. 28), so I have pictures from that. I also have pictures from Legoland the following Monday (March 2) with Mimi & Mark, who were visiting from Chicago. We had beautiful weather while they were here, so I'm glad they got a nice escape from their cold winter. While they were here, we also headed down to the Santa Monica Pier for an afternoon, so I have pictures from there as well.

There are some things brewing that I hope to get some answers for today. In the meantime, here are some pics of Amanda as of late.

Playing peek-a-boo with me:



And I set up her easel she got for Christmas. On one side is a chalkboard, and the other side is a magnetic wipe-off board with letter magnets. She likes the chalkboard best :)




And playing with her "Dora says your name" doll she got for Christmas. We programmed it using our computer to say her name, and several of her favorite things, like her favorite food and favorite animal. She loves singing along (see second picture)










No comments: