Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October update

Here are some pics before all the Halloween pics we're sure to have after this week.

First: Kevin is all smiles for the mobile above his changing table. This was the best shot I could get. He kicks around and gives this HUGE smile as he watches each animal come through his area of vision.



Here's a good pic of his smile.




Here's a funny one. I was nursing him one afternoon and he had been eating for close to 20 minutes, so I asked him "Are you done yet?" He stuck his pointer finger up like he was trying to say "One minute mom!"

Here's a couple of Amanda. I found her in each of these pics like this. The first, she's wearing the Baby Bjorn I often carry Kevin in. She attempted to put her "babies" in it, but it didn't quite work out.



And this day she found my purse and wallet. Decided to take EVERY. SINGLE. THING. out of my wallet. It took me a while to put it all back together!


Another of Kevin. I decided to spike his hair since he has so much of it. He would make an adorable rocker :)

No comments: