Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kevin's First Haircut!

So today was the straw that broke the camel's back when it came to Kevin's hair.  I took the kids to Target and the checker kept saying "she's so cute" about Kevin.  Amanda also needed a haircut, so I called and made an appointment immediately.

Before, these are from Thursday, Kevin wanted to play in the sink.  They show you how long his hair was getting.


And here he is in the "chair" getting ready to get his hair cut.


013

015

After that it was down hill.  He cried and tried to cling to me, so we ended up in a regular chair with him on my lap.  Gladys did a wonderful job working with a squirmy toddler though, and his hair came out very cute :)

017

019

1 comment:

Belle of the Blues said...

He's a cutie! I hate to see those gorgeous curls go, but that would be annoying to have people always thinking he's a girl. The stylist did a great job, and I'm glad to see that his curls are still there!