Monday, April 18, 2011

Hectic

I do have a bunch of pictures to post, but I haven't gotten around to uploading them.  Plus, I really want to do like a collage-type post, and that requires time I don't have.  One day.

Amanda is doing great in swim lessons.  We go on Saturday mornings to the YMCA with her best friend Nick and they have a blast together.

I got a new zoom lens for my camera and have been perfecting my techniques.  I am really starting to get the hang of this thing!  Hopefully you will be able to see a difference in my pictures soon.

My birthday was at the beginnig of April.  As a gift to myself, my best friend & I went to Glen Ivy Spa in Corona for a few days.  2 nights away from the kids with a good night sleep and relaxing day at the spa, and I was 100% renewed!  It was lovely to get away for a bit.  I love my kids and I love my family, but sometimes you just need some rejuvination time.

No comments: