Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some October fun

You may have noticed the new picture above.  That was from a photo shoot we did with a new photographer for Christmas card photos.  At first when I saw the pictures, I was dissappointed.  I thought "I could have taken these pictures!"  But they've grown on me and I'm liking them more and more.  So the above is a sneek peek at what our Christmas Card photos will look like :)

Anyway, it's been busy around here as usual.  Not much to report, just the usual busy-ness that comes with the Halloween season.  Everyone but Mike has costumes again this year (he refuses to dress up). 

I took these pictures of Kevin at my parents house a few weeks ago when we were celebrating Ilene and my grandfather's birthdays.  He was sitting on my lap and I snapped a few close-up shots of him after eating a cupcake.  I found them pretty funny!

"Don't take a picture of me NOW!"
Oct-Pumpkin Patch 043

"Oh, all right if you insist"
Oct-Pumpkin Patch 044

We headed to the pumpkin patch this last weekend and I got a few cute shots of the kids with the pumpkins. Yes, Amanda is in her Minnie Mouse costume which she insisted on wearing.
Oct-Pumpkin Patch 059
Oct-Pumpkin Patch 090

No comments: