Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vegas Baby!

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow. Girls trip, just my sisters and I. First time I'll be away from Amanda for longer than one night! I hope she does ok. I hope Mike does ok!

Mike and I are officially aunt & uncle to a new baby boy today. Blake Milton Highhouse was born yesterday 8/4/08 at 4:46pm. 8 pounds 11 ounces, 20 inches long. Mike was supposed to call his sister last night, but we got busy clearing stuff away from the house for the house painters. So far, they've patched all of the window frames, and are working on the eaves today. I believe they start painting tomorrow. I'll come home to a brand new house!

Last night I tried on an outfit I bought when Mike & I were still dating... and it fit! It's been 7 years since I last fit into it! Amazing. I will post pics when I get back from Vegas. Have a great end to the week!

No comments: