Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy weekend

The weekend was busy (as usual). Saturday we had our second swimming class. Amanda didn't do as well this time. The teacher kept trying to get them to put their faces in the water, and Amanda didn't like it one bit. Then I attended a very fun baby shower for a friend from grade school while Mike watched Amanda. While I was getting ready, Amanda wanted to "help" me get ready, and ended up taking off with my makeup brush. I grabbed some pics before I took it back:





Sunday after Church we headed to my parents to celebrate my grandfather's birthday.



That's my grandparents behind the cake :)


Amanda sitting back and getting cake fed to her by Aunt Ilene:



Andrew playing with the basketball:



Amanda imitating him:




Mike worked on our benches in the backyard this weekend as well. They were getting very weather-worn, so he fixed them up - replaced any rotting wood and then sanded down and repainted one of them. He'll finish the other next weekend probably. Here they are side-by-side, you can see how bad they were getting... (I think if you click on this one it'll take you to the much larger version)


No comments: