Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick update

So last Thursday I had a parent conference at Amanda's daycare. They had nothing but good things to say about Amanda. She's the first up to start dancing when they put on music. She recognizes her sheet & blanket and knows to bring them out for naptime, and where to put them back. She loves school and runs in to class and gives the teachers hugs every morning. She knows all her body parts, and is learning her colors. She is able to convey her basic needs to them...

Then yesterday I picked her up as usual and found out she had BIT another child!! Oh my, I was so embarrassed, but what do you do with a 21 month old? That's how they communicate when they're frustrated. So I tried to reiterate to her last night that biting other people is bad... we'll see how she did when I pick her up today...

No comments: