Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a difference a year makes!

Happy 1st Birthday to my little man Kevin today!





Last year I had him at 1:40am (Birth story here). After getting cleaned up and everything they do, it was nearly 4am. Mike went home to get some sleep, and I was too geared up to sleep. I think I took a quick nap from 5-7am, but was up soon after. The adrenaline and excitement were too much! The hospital had wifi, so I pulled out my laptop and started posting pictures of my newborn. He was perfect in every way! I am still in awe that he decided to come so early (10 days before his due date of August 6)

Since then he has grown so much and is becoming such a little person. Here's some stats:
Born: 6 lbs, 2 oz.
12 months: 19 lbs, 3 oz.

Born: 19 inches
12 months: 28 inches

One year ago I had no idea what I was in for with two kids. Double the trouble, but double the love as well. I can't even imagine what we thought was hard about only having one, but I also can't imagine our life without 2 anymore! Every day brings a new blessing, a new adventure.

Happy Birthday Kevin!

No comments: