Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun with the Fam

First of all, here is a picture of Mike.  This was after the Superbowl.  He went to a party with some friends, had a few beers, then came home and passed out on the couch.  What I find funny about this picture is his pose.  It's like he's praying while he sleeps!!

002

These next two are of the kids in my truck. They asked to play in the bed of the truck, so I naturally obliged :)

003
Amanda is my little ham, she will pose for the camera whenever she can
020

And this shows you how smart Kevin is getting. I got my shipment of diapers from Amazon and had put the box just inside the front door. He very carefully dragged it over to the coffee table, laid it down and set it up for a seat for himself. Then he climbed on and sat! How innovative is that!

023

Once Amanda saw me take out the camera, she had to join Kevin too.

030

No comments: