Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little man Kevin!  2 years ago today I was relaxing in the hospital room, staring at your beautiful face and updating facebook with pictures of you :)

You have been such a joy, always laughing and interested in everything going on around you.  You have an intense concentration that I love.  I have said you are going to either be an engineer... or a hairdresser.  I still marvel at how even at 2 years old you love to run your hands through your or my hair when something upsets you.  I love how you scream and run to me when something hurts you, but after just a brief hug, you are right back in the fray.  You are one tough cookie, but still have a sensitive side.  If someone is crying, you are the first to walk up and give them a hug.

I love you Kevin, and look forward to many more years showing you this wonderful world!

No comments: