Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleeping

So in general I think we got pretty lucky with our kids sleeping habits.  Of course there are ups & downs, but overall both kids have been awesome sleepers.  One thing I love is how they often fall asleep in the car.  Kevin especially seems to love the movement and sound and will often fall asleep within 5 minutes of getting on the freeway.  I have taken countless pictures of the kids sleeping in my back seat!  This one to the left is from after a fun day at Grandma's.  And this next one on the right is from this year's 4th of July, after a long day and then up late to watch fireworks.  They were both in almost the exact same position! 

I wish I had brought my camera yesterday on the boat, because Kevin actually fell asleep several times in the most odd positions, that you would never think are very comfortable!

No comments: