Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy busy

I do have some new pictures, but I haven't had a chance to download them from the camera. Seriously, when did life get so busy!?

This last weekend was my company's family picnic. It was at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu and was a TON of fun! I do have one picture from a coworker taken that day:


Amanda was eating a banana and was totally stuffing her mouth!

Afterwards, we headed to my grandparent's house in Camarillo for dinner with the fam to celebrate my mom's birthday.

Memorial Day weekend we lifted the old sprinkler system out of the front yard and put in a new one. What a job! I was *so* tired by the end. I forgot to take pictures at the beginning, so I only have a few shots near the end as Mike was burying the new system. I'll get those up later.

Amanda has officially graduated to the next level at daycare. She is (as of Monday) in "Infant III". They take one nap per day, sleep on mats on the floor (instead of cribs), and get to go outside a lot more. They also eat from a table instead of high chairs. I'm so proud of her!

Weightloss is going well for me. I'm down 25 pounds and finally in one size smaller. I need to go shopping this weekend for some new clothes that fit. I'll post before and after pics at some point too.

Mike's going to Vegas this weekend with his guy friends. They leave Saturday morning and are staying through Tuesday. So Amanda & I have the weekend to ourselves :) Which means I should have time to post pictures!!

No comments: