Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas fun!

Amanda got a Princess play tent from Santa and a bike from Grandma & Grandpa this year. When she came downstairs (we stayed at my parent's house), she found them waiting for her.



She chose to play in the tent first :)



My mom always puts scratchers in our stockings and we're lucky if one of them wins us another ticket. This year Mike won $25. Here he is proudly displaying his winning scratcher.



After all the presents were opened, we began cleaning up and making breakfast. Amanda decided to play Candyland with one of my sister's dogs.



I think this was a couple days after Christmas, but it's cute anyway :) Some Daddy love. The cat climbed on first, then Amanda. I had to use the restroom, so I handed over Kevin and took a pic of them all when I came back.


No comments: