Friday, January 22, 2010

For my next trick...

So I've been stressing about Amanda's birthday party for weeks now. Ever since the invites went out. Stressing about the weather, stressing about getting the house clean in time, stressing about what food to buy/order, stressing about the cake (which I don't even have yet!).

Then about 2 weeks ago I found out an old friend from high school will be in town, so I decided to do dinner with 4 girlfriends after the party.

Then last night I decided to add a refinance into the mix. Rates have been getting progressively lower, and last night they hit our mark for making a refinance worthwhile.

Meanwhile Mike sits on the couch and plays Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. For hours. And he wants to go see Avatar in IMAX 3D for our anniversary next weekend. Which necessitates getting a sitter and making the arrangements.

Yes, I'll be happy when January is over.

No comments: