Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Update

Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been hectic to say the least! We've been battling colds and other random sickness, along with birthday parties and activities every weekend! AND, I keep forgetting my camera, so I can't even document most of it :( Here are some of the pictures I took in the last week.

Amanda has taken to playing in the sink. She will fill up any bottle or container within arms reach and then put a spoon in it. As you can see, she COVERS my countertop!



This last weekend I was cleaning out my truck and Amanda wanted to help by cleaning Aunt Ilene's truck (which is parked in front of our house while she is in the Caribbean). So I took out the spray bottle from her house cleaning caddy and gave her a paper towel, and off she went!








Cute pic of Kevin




Kevin started "crawling" in the last couple of weeks. It's not really crawling in the real sense of the word, in that he more "scoots" by pulling himself along on his tummy. We call it the "army crawl". He also started pulling himself up this weekend. Too bad he can't figure out which side of the walker to use!



Crawling in to see what Daddy & Amanda are doing.

And I took this while he was napping on Saturday. Amanda used to sleep like this for a while too and it cracks me up. How do you sleep with your butt up in the air?!?!
>

No comments: