Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update

So apparently Blogger doesn't support my browser at work anymore.  And unfortunately because of security risks, I am not allowed to install anything on this computer either.  So guess what, that means I can only post from home!  Yikes! So definitely uploading pictures doesn't work.  We shall see if posting just words works...

A couple of weeks ago we picked up the new boat from the mechanic and took it out for a spin.  It worked pretty good, though the ballast system seems to be somewhat impaired.  Mike & Nate went in the *freezing cold* water, and the rest of us laughed at them :)

Other than that, it's business as usual around here.  I am trying to get Amanda into a school for this coming year that isn't our local one.  I've applied to 3 different schools, and I have 3 more in mind.  None of these are private, by the way because Mike is 110% against it.  I actually asked him "on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is adamantly opposed to any private school whatsoever, where are you?"  And he replied a 12.  Lovely.  So I trudge on...

No comments: